The Université de Montréal is a French-language institution. This English website contains only the most frequently consulted pages from our French website.
Master's in Political Science
The Master's in Political Science is intended for future researchers and professionals looking for a demanding program, offered by one of the top political science departments in Canada.
There are 2 streams:
- Research (with thesis or supervised project)
- Public and international affairs (with internship)
Research (with thesis or supervised project)
For future political science researchers and educators. Under certain conditions, a fast-track master’s degree leading to a PhD is possible.
Questions about this program?
Maëlle Souffrin, Student File Management Technician: 514 343-6111, ext. 54792
- All about this program
- Financial support of up to $6,000
- Find a thesis advisor
- International (in French)
- Job outlook for graduates in this discipline
The + of studying political science at the Université de Montréal!
- Professors whose work has won many awards and prizes
- Proven internship program
- Seminars in the different concentrations taught by professionals in the field
- Several research groups and chairs, a sign of the Department's dynamic approach.
- According to the firm QS, the Université de Montréal ranks among the top 100 universities in the world in political science.